- Monitor trace impurities in CO2 used in carbonated beverages and food packaging.
- The BevAlert® System is designed to exceed the analytical requirements of the ISBT guidelines for the detection of impurities in beverage grade carbon dioxide such as Acetaldehyde, Methanol, Benzene, Total Sulfur, Total Hydrocarbons and more.
- The function of dissolved CO2 gas in beverages is to provide effervescence and some acidity without introducing any undesired sensory effects. As CO2 is a key ingredient in
- Linear Dynamic Range : 10,000 times ISBT detection limits
- Analysis Time : 360 seconds
- Accuracy, Linearity, Repeatability : ±1%
INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF BEVERAGE TECHNOLOGY (ISBT) GUIDELINES
This quality guideline focuses on purity grade selection, transport, storage, dispensing, and safe handling of carbon dioxide (CO2) used in fountain beverage production. An expert international committee comprised of beverage manufacturers, CO2 producers, supply chain vendors, analytical service providers, and in-line polisher/filter suppliers developed these guidelines based upon best available practices.
CONSULT BASELINE-MOCON FOR ADDITIONAL ANALYSES OR OPTIONS
- Fully automated computer controlled system
- Touchscreen for set-up, control, and data display
- Remote access via LAN
- Viewable data is selectable:
- Built-in audible and visual alarms for:
- Flow control
- Certificate of Analysis (COA) generation
- Optional Trailer Sample Panel for:
- Multipoint sampling available
- Trailer Sample Panel
- Vinyl Chloride
- Hydrogen Sulfide