|Home||» Products||» Contact Angle Meter||» Contact Angle Meter|
Contact angle meter Model no: HO-IAD-CAM-01 is a basic educational equipment for illustrating the basics of contact angle measurement to students. It has manual dispensing with CCD interface for measuring contact angle of liquids on solid surfaces. The surface over which contact angle is to be measured is held in horizontal position to find out contact angle using sessile drop method. The equipment enables:
Static Contact angle measurement
The instrument uses sessile drop method which is the standard method for quick and accurate wetting results for finding out Contact angles.
State-of-the-art optics, precise opto-mechanics, high-resolution CCD detector and associated electronics used in our instrument guarantee error free measurements. Manual dosing of liquids can be done using this equipment.
Standard off the shelf syringes can be integrated from 0.4 to 20 ml, from any manufacturer.
Compatible with glass, plastic and SS syringes.SPECIFICATIONSMeasuring method : Sessile drop method
Analysis method : Automatic curve fit analysis using drop snake method.
Measuring range : 0 – 180 degree
Inaccuracy : +/- 0.1 degree
Optics : High performance aberration corrected imaging lens with precise manual focus adjustment.
Video System : High performance CMOS Sensor, Monochrome, 1280 x 1024 Pixel, 25 fps.
3m shielded USB cable included.
Lighting : LED Based diffused lighting mechanism.
Light intensity can be varied.
Dispenser : Mechanical dispenser with precise micrometer control.
50, 100 & 150 micro liter syringes are provided with the system.
Dimension : 350 x 125 x 350mm
Weight : 30 kg (approx)
Power supply : 240VAC, 50 Hz.
Other Specifications : 15mm height adjustment for Sample holder.
360 degree rotatable option for the Sample holder.
25mm XY Travel provided for the CCD – Optics assembly.
Rotatable screws provided beneath the base for fine height adjustments.
2. Precise travel adjustment provided for CCD with Optics assembly to fine focus the image.
3. Manual dispensing.
4. 50,100 & 250 micro liter sample syringes provided with the system.
5. Precision height adjustment provided at the test base.
6. Vibration inhibiting solid construction for sharp drop images.
7. Powerful and user friendly windows software provided for image analysis.
8. Live images can be viewed on the PC monitor showing the droplet on the solid surface reassures the operator-regarding validity of the contact angle measurement.
9. Video processing enabled software.
10. Captured image and its Angle measurement table can be saved for future reference.