|Home||» Products||» Contact Angle Meter||» Contact Angle Meters|
Contact angle meter Model no: HO-IAD-CAM-01A is an instrument for research as well as industrial application with Motorized syringe pump for precise dispensing and with CCD interface for measuring contact angle of liquids on solid surfaces. The surface over which contact angle is to be measured can be rotated through +/- 180 degree from its horizontal position for advanced contact angle study and to find out contact angle hysteresis. The equipment enables:
1. Static Contact Angle Measurement
The instrument uses sessile drop method which is the
standard method for quick and accurate wetting results for finding out Contact angles.
2. Dynamic Contact Angle Measurement
Dynamic measurements are made by utilizing the motorized syringe dispenser in the system. Flow rate of 1μl / m to 100 μl / hr is possible. Video capturing and video image processing feature included in Holmarc’s contact angle measurement software.
3. Advancing / Receding Angle measurement (Contact angle hysteresis)
To find out Contact angle hysteresis, the platform where the drop is placed can be tilted through an angle.
Measuring method : Sessile drop method
Analysis method : Automatic curve fit analysis using drop snake method.
Optics : High performance aberration corrected imaging lens with precise manual focus adjustment.
Video System : High performance CMOS Sensor.
3m shielded USB cable included.
Lighting : LED Based diffused lighting mechanism.
Light intensity can be controlled.
Dispenser : Mechanical & Motorized dispenser.
Standard 50, 100 & 250 micro liter syringes provided with the system.
Dimension : 500 x 400 x 498 mm
Power supply : 230VAC, 50 Hz. / 110V AC, 60Hz (Optional)
Other Specifications : 30mm height adjustment for Sample holder.
360 degree rotation for the Sample Holder.
75mm XY Travel provided for the CCD – Optics assembly.
1. Warm light LED with variable intensity control ensures extreme low heat radiation.
2. Precise travel adjustment provided for CCD with Optics assembly to fine focus the image.
3. Manual and motorized syringe pump for precise micro liter dispensing.
4. 50, 100 & 250 micro liter sample syringes provided with the system.
5. Precision height adjustment and angular displacement provided at the test base.
6. Vibration inhibiting solid construction for sharp drop images.
7. Powerful and user friendly windows software provided for image analysis.
8. Live images can be viewed on the PC monitor showing the droplet on the solid surface reassures the operator – regarding validity of the contact angle measurement.
9. Substrate can be rotated +/-180 degree from horizontal position with temperature control upto100 degree from ambient.
10. Captured image and its Angle measurement table can be saved for future reference.